Monday, July 3, 2017

Guess what?!!!

So guys....there's this job where they pay you to travel the world. Not sure if you've heard about it before but yeah, it exists :))))
Have you ever seen the movie View from the Top? You know the one with Gwyneth Paltrow, a small town girl who dreams of flying far away and chasing her dream of seeing the world?!..... Yeah.... that movie. 

In case you are completely oblivious to what I'm trying to say, I'm talking about flight attendants!!!!
Cool right?!! 
Kinda super stoked on where this next chapter of life is leading me. 

See here's the thing.... I interviewed for a few airlines last year but kinda kept it on the hush hush. 
I wasn't sure if it was something I really wanted.. blah blah blah. You know the story.
So, I road tripped it up to San Francisco for the interview and the funny thing is that I actually snagged the job on the first try (which is super rare in this line of work and looking back on it now, I regret turning that offer down), anywayyyy....
Fast forward a few weeks to another interview in San Francisco and this time I was turned down 
Feeling pretty beaten down after that and kicking myself for not accepting the first offer, I gave up on the flight attendent dream all together.

That was until two months ago..

Here I am. 24. Working at Starbucks and having absolutely ZERO idea what I wanna do next. 
Then one day I'm sitting on my break at work, busy line of customers out the door, arms/hair/apron/life covered in coffee and caramel sauce, and something just clicks.
YOU ARE MEANT TO BE A FLIGHT ATTENDENT! STOP WAITING AROUND AND CHASE AFTER THAT DREAM AGAIN! THIS IS YOUR DESTINY! (cheesy but effective)
So, I went home and immediately started applying for any and all airlines. 
And you know what, I've never felt more excited for anything in my life. 
I feel like a pro at this by now and I'm so ready for whatever life throws at me next.
I'll keep y'all updated on this crazy process. So stay tuned...



















No comments:

Post a Comment