Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hey Y'all. I know I've been absent for a few months.....
8 to be exact but let's ignore that little fact and move on with our lives! 
I have exciting news! Actually, the MOST EXCITING NEW EVER!
You know that little airline dream i've been talking about for the past year.... well.......
After almost 2 years of trying and interviewing with countless airlines, I am happy to say that I've accepted an offer with an amazing company.
This girl is on her way to becoming a flight attendant! 
It was truly worth all the TBNT's (thanks but no thanks), the many tears shed in frustration, and the thousands of miles I've traveled to each and every interview. 
I am beyond excited to finally say I am beginning my dream career of traveling for a living and can't wait to see what the future holds! Never give up on your dreams y'all!







♥️✈️

No comments:

Post a Comment